Corporate donations provide an avenue for businesses to demonstrate their commitment to software engineering. ICSE is the premier conference in software engineering, so supporting its conference activities is an excellent way to become better known in the software engineering world. Also, with over 1000 attendees expected, this conference provides a tremendous opportunity to recruit excellent, highly experienced software professionals.
Depending on the amount of the donation, we can:
- offer a number of one-day passes to the conference;
- allot space for a recruiting booth in the exhibits area;
- allot space for a tool exhibit booth (see exhibit proposals).
Display booths are to be provided by your company.
Also, we can:
- include corporate mementos (e.g., pens, buttons, etc.) in the conference bags for the attendees;
- include your corporate logo on all our promotional materials, including the ICSE 2001 web site, the advance program, the final program, the proceedings, and signage;
- link to your corporate home page from the ICSE web site.
There are five negotiable levels of corporate sponsorship.
One Day Passes
||1 000 to 5 000
To inquire about corporate donations, contact the ICSE 2001 General Chair at the address below.
Professor Hausi A. Müller
Department of Computer Science
University of Victoria
Engineering Office Wing Room 337 (for courier)
P.O. Box 3055, STN CSC
Victoria, BC, Canada